International Conference On Engineering Science and Management (ICESM–2017)
About ConferenceInternational Conference On Engineering Science and Management (ICESM–2017) which will be held at Flora Grand Hotel, Dubai from September 12th & 13th 2017 will be organized by the IRD India. This Conference is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Engineering Science and Management to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the country. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Information Processing, Communication Engineering, Embedded systems and other related areas. All Extended version papers after conference will be considered for publication in any of the following journals (depending upon paper quality, area of paper etc.) Scopus Index and UGC Approved Journal
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Nanoscience in Food and Agriculture 5
- Environmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World
- Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment
Call for Paper
- Advanced Chemistry
- Advanced Physics
- Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm
- Biomaterial technology
- Environmental Studies
- Medical chemistry
- Medicine, Pharmacy and Biotechnologies
- Micro Biology
- Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites
- Numerical Algorithms
- Rubber, Plastics, Textiles and Leather
- Accessing and Constructing Digital Information
- Cloud Computing
- Communication Networks and Security
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Digital Communication and online communities
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Network Management
- Signal Processing
- Software Engineering
- Web technologies
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Economic models for e-business
- Electric Drives and Control
- Electrical Machines
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Power System Engineering
- Renewable Power Generation and its Efficient Utilization
- Signals and Systems
- Smart Grids Technologies & Applications
Mechanical & Industrial Engineering:
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechatronics and Automation
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Textile and Leather Technology
- Total Quality Management
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Geotechnical Engineering
- High-rise Structure and Large-span Structure
- Modern Trends in Civil Engineering
- Municipal Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water resource Engineering
- Business communication
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- E-Business Technologies
- Engineering Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Entrepreneurship Engineering
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Production Management
- Retail Management
- Social Science
Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins. You have to complete the following four steps.
|Early Bird Round|
Full time Research Scholars
Step1 – Registration Fee It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program. Fee includes listing the papers online in Springer, The Hard copy of the proceedings, Lunch, Dinner, Morning and Evening Snacks.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer All authors have to sign (for the individual paper) Registration Form, which is in PDF format. Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper submission All the paper must be submitted as Microsoft word DOC or DOCX Paper Format, guidelines are available at Paper Submission section.
Step 4 – Registration Send scanned copy of your completed registration form, copyright agreement form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical program
- Conference bag and/or conference accessories
- Conference document (proceedings or journal on book)
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception
In the conference two Best paper Award Is given
- Where can I submit my paper to IRDIndia Conference -Submission methods can be found at the conference official website or you can send your research paper to email@example.com. - You can find the paper template from conference official website.
- What is the length of Oral Paper Presentation/ poster presentation? -Each Technical Presentation is 10-15 Minutes including 5 minutes for Questions &Discussions. -Please come to the session room with your laptop or pen drive having your presentation file.
- Is there a Poster Paper Presentation Session? -Yes, the Poster Papers are included in the Poster Presentation Sessions and Conference Proceedings. -Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.) -You must provide your own printout of the poster itself. You are requested to set up your poster in the morning prior to the Opening ceremony and remove it at the end of the session.
- When can I get the receipt of conference registration fees? -The receipt for conference registration is issued at the registration desk on conference day.
- How can I be a member of Organising Body? -You have to click on the Membership tab in IRDIndia as mentioned over there then, send us the .
- How can I be a committee of IRDIndia? -Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, your application will be processed in 3 working days.
- How can I organize a conference in association with IRDIndia? -Prospective conference organizer should contact IRDIndia to receive the approval for conference. -If conference proposal is approved by IRDIndia, the conference organizer should provide the title, topics and program committee members of the conference. -conference organizer is exempt from the conference registration fees.
- How can I get an official Invitation Letter for Visa to attend the conference? -IRDIndia Invitation letter is provided on request by registered authors or other registered participants. -IRDIndia Official letter of invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail posting, and will make reasonable effort to help authors to get the VISA. -Visa process generally takes a month, and the authors should take care of their own applications. IIER won’t guarantee the potential authors can obtain the VISA, and won’t refund the registration fee after the deadline.
- Should I stay at the conference hotel? -No. You need not to stay at the conference hotel. -For proper or cheaper accommodation options, you are free to search hotel booking websites.
- Do you arrange accommodation and traveling services for the conference participants? -No, the conference participants should arrange their own accommodation and traveling services.
- In which Journal my paper will be published? - Your Paper will be published in various Issues of UGC Aprrove IRDIndia associated International Journals according to your research field also some papers in Springer
- How can I make payment the registration fees? -You can make payment the registration fees by online payment through credit or debit card. -You can find the online payment mode from conference official website or Acceptance letter.
- What can I do if the online payment failed? -If you have any problem regarding the online payment then you can make payment the registration fees by electronic transfer or cash deposit through Bank. -We will provide you the Bank details through conference Acceptance Letter.
Publication of Journals
Programme CommitteeConvener Prof. Taramol.K.G (Assistant Professor) School of Business, Manipal University Dubai Mobile: 00971 507462693 Program Chair Dr. Ravishankar Dudhe Associate Professor Department: Electronics and Communication School of Engineering and IT, Manipal University Dubai Dr. Vinod Kumar Shukla Assistant Professor Amity University Dubai Campus Dubai, UAE Prof S S Singh, Professor Department of Forestry and Environmental Sciences, Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Prof. Ishwer Shivakoti Assistant Professor Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Majitar,Rangpo, East Sikkim Dr. S.MANIKANDAN Professor Shri JJT University, Jaipur. Dr. Abhaya. R. Joglekar Professor of Home-Science International Advisory Committee Dr Abu Yousuf ,Assistant Professor Engineering TechnologyUniversity Malaysia Pahang Malaysia Prof Bau Thi Hoang Nguyen ,Lecturer Danang University of Foreign Languages studies Prof Hasbollah Bin Mat Saad, Faculty Of Law, Multimedia University,Malaysia. Prof Maryna Yena S Senior Lecturer Medical University Of Kiev, Ukraine Prof. Benatiallah ali Associate Professor Engineering Department, Adrar University, Algeria Prof.Marylene Saldon- Eder, Assistant Professor Mindanao University of Science and Technology Prof Sendango Landry Omalanga Teaching Assistant, Department of Physics, University of the Witwatersrand Dr. Mohamad Tarmizi Bin Abu Seman Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering Politeknik Seberang Perai, Penang Prof.Dr.Özlem ONAY Professor
Anadolu University 26470 Eskisehir TURKEY Dr. Harutyun Piloyan Researcher
Institute of Chemical Physics of National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia Dr Md Ashikur Rahman Joarder Associate Professor, Dept. of Architecture BUET Dhaka – 1000. Prof Uboegbulam Gideon ChukwunwemWEM.Lecture Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism, University of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria Prof. Atilla Elçi,Professor Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Aksaray University Turkey Dr Tan Kim Leong Senior Lecturer Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Academy Singapore Prof Valentina Emilia Balas Professor
Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad,B-dul Revolutiei 77, 310130 Arad, Romania Dr. Berkani Samir,Assistant Professor Boumerdes University , Algeria . Prof. Dr. Kei Eguchi Professor
Department of Information Electronics, Fukuoka Institute of Technology Prof Zelikha Labbani Professor
Universiti Kuala Lumpur British Malaysian Institute (UniKL BMI) Prof Isaias L. Borres Professor & Head Our Lady Fatima University (OLFU) Dr. Mir Mehrdad Mirsanjari Assistant Professor
Malayer University Malayer-Iran Founder, Institute of Higher Education Mehr, Arak- Iran Dr. Nikos Koutras Ass. Professor. Macquarie Law School, Macquarie University, Australia; Dr. Morteza Kohansal Reaearch Scolar
Robert Gordon university Prof Ardita Todri,Professor
University of Elbasan Prof Zoltan Horvath, Professor
Kasetsart University Dr. Monalee A. Dela Cerna,Assistant Professor
Surigao State College of Technology Surigao City, Philippine Prof Cleopas Bette Ranes- Jacutin,Associate Professor
Bukidnon State University (BUKSU) Malaybalay City, Philippines Prof Abdulraheem Bolaji Dr. Sutthathip, Associate Mechanical Engineer United Development Institute Dr. Somnath Mondal Senior Engineer
British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z4
Rector of the University SISINGAMANGARAJA XII Dr. Fawzi Hasan Mohammad Al,taany Associate Professor
Department of Management information systemJordan / University: Irbid National University Dr Newman Osafo Lecture College of Health Sciences Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology (KNUST) University Post, Kumasi, Ghana Prof. Said A. Ibrahim Assistant Professor
Moroccan Institute for Scientific and Technical Information Prof Hussein Yousif Aziz Tahir Al-Hassani Professor University of Al-Muthanna
Prof Raissa Mazova Professor
Department of Applied Mathematics,Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University Prof Buavaroon Srichaikul Assist. Prof.
Faculty of Public Health Mahasarakham University, Thailand Prof Cleopas Bette Ranes- Jacutin Associate Professor
Bukidnon State University (BUKSU) Malaybalay City, Philippines Prof Gultekın Gurcay Asst Professor
Department of Banking, Finance and Trade Istanbul Gelisim University Turkey Dr. Hussein Moselhy Associate Prof.
Management Sciences (Digital marketing) Faculty of Commerce, Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt Prof Ahmet CIFCI Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering Mehmet Akif Ersoy University Prof Dellal Abdelkader Associate professor ,
Ecole Normale Superieure-Kouba, Alger, Algeria. Prof Uboegbulam Gideon ChukwunwemWEM. Lecture Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism, University of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria